“Only in the Darkness of an ending does the New Moon arise” Inked Anecdotes
“A New Moon teaches gradualness and deliberation, and how one gives birth to oneself slowly. Patience with small details makes a perfect work, just like the Universe.” Rumi
Tonight it will be a beautiful Super new Moon in Libra and it is a wonderful moment to connect with one’s inner self and intuition, to understand our true deeper feelings about our life and which direction we want to go.
It is a perfect time to set Intentions and new Goals that are in alignment with those feelings. The amplified energy of the Full Moon will gives us that extra strength to achieve them.
“This Month’s new Moon reaches its peak on the 28th September in the harmony loving and diplomatic sign of Libra. It brings with it feelings of love, creativity, socialization and excitement. Everyone we meet in our lives is a Teacher. This Moon asks us to assess our relationships, the lessons that we have learned, and the ones we are still in midst of learning. Use this incredible New Moon energy to not only strengthen your relationships with others, but also to strengthen your relationship with yourself.” Moonomens
NEW MOON RITUAL:
– Clear Your Space.
– You can Light a Candle and Incense or Essential Oil like Lavander to represent Wind and Fire
– You can have a crystal of your choice and a bowl with water and salt to represent the Earth and Water
– Set Your Intentions, you can write them on a piece of paper that you can hold while meditating
– Get comfortable and relax the Body and Mind through Deep Breathing, releasing any tension.
– Clear your mind of any thoughts and Visualize your intentions as if they have already happened. This will help transfer your intentions to your subconscious mind, raise your frequency and deepen your belief.
May this New Moon bring you the best opportunities and blessings. Thank you for reading.