Each person’s life is like a mandala –
a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center of our own circle, and everything we see, hear and think forms the Mandala of Life.
I believe that personal transformation is the key to the betterment of this World. More so today with so many realities happening at once, we need a tool to feel centered, grounded and able to find orientation.
The rapid advancement of technology and the changes that have occurred and are occurring today have turned our daily lives around 360 degrees, that our psyche and mind is unable to process all, causing stress and anxiety.
Mandalas bring us back to our roots, to the source of our being, giving us a center to rest upon, from where we can learn to watch in peace all what goes around us.
The way Mandalas benefit you is through the unconscious mind. It is a work that is done in the background, slowly teaching you to become mindful and aware of your feeling and thoughts in each moment, from where you can make changes.
- Mandalas create order within your psyche.
- They enhance focus and stability.
- By looking at them you acquire balance
- By becoming more peaceful and focused, you are able to have a clearer mind and receive inspirations and insights to any issues you are facing, whether your work, family, career, relationships.
- They are tools to connect you with YOUR inner Self, your true you. You may discover yourself for the first time in your life and start making choices that truly resonate with your inner deepest wants, creating thus a sense of fulfillment, worth and meaningfulness.
- Mandalas in any form you choose to experiment them with, bring you relaxation, focus, balance, inner sense of worth and peace.
- They make you find your own sense of orientation and dispel that feeling of being lost and disconnected and not having a place in the world.
There are 3 ways to use Mandalas:
BY OBSERVING THEM.
You acquire a Mandala form that you are deeply attracted to in a certain moment by allowing the Mandala to choose you and place it in your favorite relaxing place observing it from time to time, either as a tool during your meditation, or simply relaxing and allowing your inner feelings and intuition to guide you.
BY COLORING ONE ALREADY MADE.
This practice is very relaxing and it allows you to play with colors that you
are attracted to in each moment according to your emotions. It is an excellent way to release trapped energy and blockages.
BY CREATING YOU OWN.
This is a beautiful art practice that will allow you to discover your own
creativity and give it a channel of expression.
You do not need to be an artist or aspire to be one. It is your own
sacred space where you can do whatever you feel like it.
“Mandalas can give contact with the deeper wisdom within and help you live out who you are truly meant to be. The way of the mandala can become a celebration of the gift of life itself, an opportunity to grow, to love and be.” Susan F. Fincher
If you are curious to find out more you can download for free the Mandala Guide I have wrote including and Appendix with a step by step process to learn to make one yourself, plus a Mandala for coloring. You can learn more at this link The Mandala Guide.
Thank you for reading and May you Be Happy!